Thursday, November 27, 2014

Welcome the Christmas Season with Clip Art!


This is a Christmas clipart collection I designed three years ago and featured on my old weblog, love4thgrade, which I still have (privately) and will share some posts from in the near future. I really hope you love these graphics and find uses for them!

Only disclaimer: If you choose to use this in a TpT file or something else you distribute online, please give me credit. You may use it for any educational purposes, as long as you credit me, Victoria Jasztal, owner of Teachingvision.net/love5thgrade.blogspot.com.











Have a blessed and wonderful holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. That snowman has captured my heart! I never knew you had clipart talent. YAY, You!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't make clipart until a few years ago... but I've been making layouts and such in Adobe Photoshop since 2001. =) Thanks for the sweet compliment! - Victoria

    ReplyDelete